Working with a computer optimally means that we have to pay attention to the performance of the PC. The first thing if we want to do something in our business has to be to optimize our work environment.
Companies may have difficulties to meet the needs of multiple computers in the company, which requires technical knowledge in computer science and a time that is not always available. In this article we give you some tips that can help you.
Tips to improve the performance of a PC
Some of these tasks can be a more optimal solution than buying a computer whenever we see that it yields little, is very slow or presents difficulties for the development of work:
- Check the programs running: Press control + alt + delete, go to the “processes” tab and check what is running. Sometimes the PC is slow because many applications are running at the same time and may have little RAM. Finish the processes that you do not need.
- Eliminates viruses and Trojans: If viruses, Trojans or spyware have entered your PC at some time, it is likely to happen again. Get a good antivirus, do an analysis and eliminate or put forty infections. If you have installed one that slows you down too much, study take another that works better for you.
- Increase RAM: Many computers were bought when the business started and since then they have not been updated again. If you think that it is not necessary to invest in new PCs, at least you should increase the RAM. Sometimes the GPU and the RAM are really busy for more details check this link: mem could not get reserved.
- Do not work with very heavy programs: If your computer is not prepared to support the execution of certain programs, such as video, you can do several things. Change your video card and increase RAM, or look for other software more adapted to the hardware you have.
- Clean your garbage browser: Many times what affects the performance of the PC is only the plugins that have been installed in the browser, sometimes quite dangerous and in others simply annoying. If you are not sure about the “toolbars” that you have downloaded, go to Tools> Add-ons in Firefox, or in the Google Chrome plugins, and remove what you do not need.
- Use a less heavy operating system: Working with Windows Vista can be uncomfortably uncomfortable on some PCs. If you have computers with this OS and 1GB of RAM, it is better to upgrade to Windows 7, or even go back to XP, which took less.
- Empty your PC: If you are covering all the space available on your hard drive, you will be getting informative posters that there is no memory space. If you have problems saving files, you can save them in the cloud with a backup and then download what you need.
Do a complete review of the performance of your computers through a computer technical service can be the solution for the low performance of our computer. Whether you are in Madrid or in another part of Spain, you can talk with us and we will advise you on what you need.