Cocoa, a superfood that will help you takes care of your body and your mind.
The superfoods are very important food for nutrition by the large amount of nutrients that have and low caloric intake. These natural foods are recommended in a balanced diet, each one for the benefits it brings to the body.
Cocoa is a Amazing Grass superfood that is present in many foods in the form of chocolate. But for this to work in your body is necessary that what you consume contains at least 60% of this ingredient. To start enjoying this nutritional hero more, we tell you the benefits of the caco that may interest you the most.
- It is one of the foods with more antioxidants. This helps the cells of your body not deteriorate so quickly and your memory improves. As a consequence, the possibility of some type of dementia or Alzheimer’s decreases.
- It gives you a lot of energy and provides benefits to the muscular strength by the content of vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B9 and E) and minerals (magnesium and manganese) that it has.
- It reduces the risks of suffering from some heart disease because it has essential fats that act on the blood vessels.
- The contribution of fiber promotes better digestion. In addition, this helps you maintain a feeling of fullness for longer.
- It helps improve the appearance of your skin.
Now that you know all the benefits of this superfood it’s time to start consuming it. Its consumption is recommended in “raw” so that it does not lose many of the antioxidant properties it has.
According to studies, the best way to consume it is to dilute it. What you have to do is toss a spoonful of water soluble cocoa or warm milk and stir. Besides being the best way it is super easy and fast.
If you get tired and want a richer way to consume cocoa, see our recipe for brownies without flour that besides containing this ingredient are vegans and gluten free.
- 3 ripe bananas (those that are almost black and you do not want to eat anymore are going to be ideal)
- ½ cup of peanut butter or almond
- 2 tablespoons or ¼ cup of Organic and Healthy cocoa
- 1-2 tablespoons of Sunwarrior protein
Preheat the oven to 180ºC
Microwave peanut butter or almond so it melts.
Mix all the ingredients until a homogeneous dough is made and with a good texture.
Grease the tray you are going to use for the oven.
Pour the dough into the tray and bake it for about 20 minutes.
Wait until it is completely cooled before cutting or removing from the used container.